KLEI Silver Harmony RCA 4-pack
KLEInnovations/KLEI™Silver Harmony plug
The following are the improvements that KL (Keith Louis Eichmann) has made to the KLEI™Silver Harmony plug design when compared to his previous Eichmann Bullet plug design…
- Proprietary mathematical modelling optimises mass, thickness, and composition of the conductive pins to enhance electron flow, incorporated in accordance with KL’s proprietary Silver Signal/Ground formula, where extrapolated results are even >105% IACS.
- Signal/Ground pins are now much stronger and shaped like a tag, which makes soldering small/large/multiple wires, very easy.
- Signal/Ground Anti-Short shield has been added between the Signal/Ground solder tags.
- Signal/Ground pins are arranged to maintain a maximised distance from each other, and the utilised foil technology ensures that capacitive, inductive, and EMF effects are minimized.
- Head assembly jaw structure has been redesigned, and mechanically improved, to allow an easy snap-like connection to an RCA socket, ensuring the ultimate connection with easy removal.
- Ground pin includes thread teeth to ensure that if a conductive housing is utilised, ie of metal or carbon fibre, it is star-point grounded.
- Housing assembly uses 2 screws to retain and secure the cable.
- Extremely high temperature melting point thermoplastic polymer has been utilized.
- Recommendations: >175hrs Burn-in, Cable OD sizes from 4mm to 9.5mm.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Give your customers a summary of your blog post